Since the Melville Bowling Club signed a new 50 year lease on October 23rd 2020, the Club has been busy planning the Clubs future development. With Club membership currently standing at around 600 and growing, as well as greater than 1000 people monthly passing through club gates, Management is extremely confident and excited about the future growth of the Club.
A totally new Sponsorship model is now on offer. The Melville Bowling Club is inviting the support of you and your business to become a sponsor of the club and gain benefits from the Clubs growth.
The new Sponsorship model now provides a wider range of features for Sponsors in return for their generosity. Sponsors can promote their businesses through opportunities presented by the Club and its Website.
The Melville Bowling Club gives preference to local Businesses and traders willing to sponsor this growing community hub.
The Club is now offering five levels of Club Sponsorships.
- Choose one of three Greenside advertising boards or one Veranda Greenside wall panel, all measure 3000X1000mm. You will be given one free Club Social membership.
- Your own Corporate event day for staff or client bonding, choice of use of the North or South Verandas, a Bowling Green and BBQ area or alternately the Bar Lounge. One event each year discounted by 50% for Platinum Sponsors. (Discount not available between November 15th & December 31st. Bookings Required)
- Opportunity for your business to name and sponsor a club competition, trophy or event.
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, upwards from $6000 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount.
- Gold Sponsors may choose any one of seven Bar/Lounge advertising panels all measure 1600X800mm or 14 panels on low brick wall at rear of C & D Greens all measure 2500X600mm. Gold Sponsors will also be given one free Club Social membership.
- Your own Corporate event day for staff or client bonding, choice of use of the North or South Verandas, a Bowling Green and BBQ area or alternately the Bar Lounge. One event each year discounted by 30% for Gold Sponsors. (Discount not available between November 15th & December 31st. Bookings required)
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, within a band between $3000 to $6000 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount
- Choose from 28 smaller advertising panels of various sizes and positions around C&D greens, or inside the clubhouse. Silver Sponsors will also be given one free Club Social membership.
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, within a band between $1500 to $3000 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount.
- Opportunity to select one of 16 small advertising panels above the Club Bar & Lounge areas, all measure 450X680mm. Bronze Sponsors will be given one free Club Social membership.
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, within a band between $1000 to $1500 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount.
- Opportunity to choose one of 24 green side above score board advertising panels.
- Event organisers negotiate directly with sponsors regarding the types and levels of sponsorship.
- Logos and sponsors promotional material will be displayed during the event.
- Recipients of prizes, vouchers, services and products are likely to identify closely with the sponsors supporting these events.
- The generosity of Event Sponsors will be further recognised should the annual value of their sponsorship reach any of the above category levels of Sponsorship.
Additional benefits for all Sponsors
- Opportunity to create up to a 2 minute promotional/advertising video for airing on Club Bar & Lounge TV screens periodically during bar trading times.
- Advertising space on TV monitors in the Club Bar & Lounge area and on the Clubs Website including a link to your own business website via the Club website. Sponsors to provide a digital copy of their business Logo/Trademark for this purpose.
- Club Newsletters will appear on the Club website.
- Sponsors may also request posting on a dedicated Sponsors News Page, items such as, forthcoming events, specials and promotions on offer, news items intended to assist in advancing the sponsors presence within the local community.
- There are a number very economical of ways Sponsors can feature and promote their own businesses through the use of the facilities offered by the Club.
- Access to club facilities for business promotion or staff training. (Bookings required)
- The Melville Bowling Club is willing to host an annual Networking function for all sponsors subject to sponsors demonstrating a good level of interest.
- Sponsors placing advertising material on any boards or panels are advised, apart from the business name, all advertising should include their place of business and website address.
- Cost of producing advertising material and/or signage is the responsibility of sponsors.
- More Information about Melville Bowling Club is on the Who are we page? on this website.