Now that the Melville Bowling Club has signed off on a new 50 year lease on October 23rd 2020, the Club is here to stay for a very long time. Club membership currently stands at around 600 and growing, following the abandonment of the failed wave park project.
A totally new Sponsorship model is now on offer. The Melville Bowling Club is inviting the support of you and your business to become a sponsor of the club.
The new Sponsorship model now provides a wider range of opportunities for Sponsors. In return for their generosity, Sponsors can promote their businesses and gain benefits through the links presented by the Clubs Website.
The Club gives preference to local owners and traders willing to sponsor this growing community hub.
The Melville Bowling Club is offering four levels of Club Sponsorships.
- Choose any one of three Greenside advertising boards or one “Round Wall” Veranda and Greenside panel, all measuring 3000X1000mm.
- Your own Corporate event day for staff or client bonding, choice of use of the Veranda, a Bowling Green and BBQ area or alternately the Bar Lounge. One event each year discounted by 50% for Platinum Sponsors. (Discount not available between November 15th & December 31st. Bookings Required)
- Opportunity for your business to name and sponsor a club competition, trophy or event.
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, upwards from $6000 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount.
- Choose any one of seven Bar/Lounge advertising panels measuring 1600X800mm and 14 panels on low brick wall at rear of C & D Greens all measuring 2500X600mm.
- Your own Corporate event day for staff or client bonding, choice of use of the Veranda, a Bowling Green and BBQ area or alternately the Bar Lounge. One event each year discounted by 25% for Gold Sponsors. (Discount not available between November 15th & December 31st. Bookings required)
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, within a band between $3000 to $6000 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount
- Choose any one of 28 smaller advertising panels of various sizes and positions around C&D bowling greens, and or inside club building.
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, within a band between $1500 to $3000 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount.
- Names, Logos and Web addresses to be displayed on a sponsor advertising board to be placed in the Bar/Lounge area.
- Combined sponsorship value, being cash, product and or services, within a band between $1000 to $1500 less 33 1/3rd % first year discount.
All Club Sponsors
- Opportunity to create up to a 2 minute promotional/advertising video for airing on Club Bar & Lounge TV screens periodically during bar trading times.
- Advertising space on TV monitors in the Club Bar & Lounge area and on the Club Website including a link to your business website via the Club website. Sponsors to provide a digital copy of their business Logo/Trademark for this purpose.
- Club Newsletters will appear on the Club website.
- Sponsors may also request posting on a dedicated Sponsor News Page, items such as, forthcoming events, specials and promotions on offer, news items intended to assist in advancing the sponsors presence within the local community.
- Access to club facilities for business promotion or staff training. (Bookings required)
- All Club sponsors will be given one complimentary Social Membership during each year of their sponsorship term. Entitlement to entertain up to 5 guests in the Bar/Lounge area at any one time.
- Discounted membership fees for interested staff to join the Melville Bowling Club (staff will receive 50% off both classes of social memberships).
- The Melville Bowling Club is willing to host an annual Networking function for all sponsors subject to sponsors demonstrating a good level of interest.
- Club Sponsors placing advertising material on any boards or panels are advised, apart from the business name, all advertising should include their place of business and website address as a minimum.
Event Sponsors are separate from Club sponsors. Event organisers negotiate directly with their sponsors in respect of the types and levels of sponsorship. Advertising and sponsors promotional material will be displayed during the event. Sponsors will also be acknowledged on the Club Website news page.
Recipients of prizes, vouchers, services and products are likely to identify more closely with the sponsors supporting these events.
Should an Event Sponsor reach any of the Club Sponsorship levels, they will be offered the benefits and conditions applicable to the relevant Club level. They will, of course, continue to be recognised as sponsors for the events they choose.
For more Information, please click on the Who are we page? on this website.