Now that the Melville Bowling Club has signed off on a new 50 year lease on October 23rd 2020, the Club is here to stay for a very long time.
The Melville Bowling and Recreation Club is now inviting the support of you or your business in becoming a sponsor of the club. Sponsorship packages for the support of this rapidly growing Club are now on offer.
The Club is offering three levels of sponsorship, “Major Club Sponsors”, “Key Club Sponsors” and Ordinary Sponsors”. By way of example, Major Club, Key Club and Ordinary Sponsors may sponsor a cash amount only or a combination of cash and product.
Major Club sponsorship starts with a combined value of $3000.
Key Club Sponsorship starts with a combined value of $1500.
Ordinary Club sponsorship starts with a combined value upwards from $1000.
Please note, The club is offering an introductory discount of 33 1/3rd % during the first year for all levels of sponsorship.
Casual and Event Sponsors:
The Club also has a number of Casual and Event sponsors which provide a range of benefits to the Club in the way of: Cash, Vouchers for product or services, Raffle prizes, Event prizes, Hampers, Alcoholic beverages and so on….. Perhaps it’s a special club project, sponsoring a bowling ball for coaching purposes, 4 bowls from 4 sponsors will make up a full set. The list is almost endless. The Club wants and welcomes more Casual and Event sponsors into it’s fold.
What’s in it for sponsors?
• Choice of three Greenside advertising boards and one “Round Wall” Veranda and Green side panel, all measuring 3000X1000mm. Reserved for major sponsors.
• Choice of 7 Bar/Lounge panels, below bar top measuring 1600X800mm and 14 on low outside walls at rear of C & D Greens measuring 2500X600mm. Reserved for Key Sponsors.
• Choice of 28 advertising panels of various sizes and positions around bowling greens and inside club building. Reserved for Ordinary Club sponsors.
• Opportunity to create a 2 minute promotional/advertising video for airing on Bar & lounge TV screens during busy bar trading times.
• Advertising space on TV monitors in the club Bar area and on the Club Website including a link to your business via this website.
• Club Newsletters will appear on the Club Website.
• Major sponsors may conduct their own Corporate event day for staff or client bonding. Choice of Veranda and bowling green with BBQ area, or, Bar Lounge. One event each year discounted by 50%. (Discount not available between November 15th & December 31st. Bookings required)
• Your Business logo to be emailed to the Club for advertising purposes.
• Any deals you may wish to offer club members to be emailed to our Public Relations Chairperson a week prior to launch of offer.
• Free access to club facilities for business promotion or staff training. (bookings required)
• Opportunity for your busines to name and sponsor a major club tournament or function. Reserved for Major Club Sponsors.
• All Major, Key and Ordinary Club sponsors will be given one complimentary Social Membership during their sponsorship term, this entitles the sponsor to entertain guests in Bar/Lounge area (up to 5 guests at a time).
• Discounted membership fees for interested staff to join the Melville Bowling Club. (staff will receive 50% off both classes of social memberships).
• The Melville Bowling Club is willing to host an annual Networking function for all sponsors subject to sponsors demonstrating a good level of interest.
For more information, please click on the link to the who are we? page on this website.